Monday, October 1, 2012

Recess week report

 I do not mean to be so serious but  I cannot think of any other title.  maybe I shall call the so-called recess week is hell with joy?that is pretty accurate. Let me share with you what happened during the recess week.
  Started from the Sat at the start of recess week, I had a cs2010mid term which I found it to be no big deal. Then I finished a project regarding socket programming on Sunday, I wrote the java program on graph algo till three o'clock. That is only the beginning of hell. On the official start of recess week, I with my teammates worked on the mobile cloud app day and night everyday till the deadline.that is really hell!
But........
I like it. It gives me a sense of fulfilling. The team is really fantastic. We build the app from scratch from Monday. I learnt much about JavaScript ,html5 CSS and some random stuff like cache etc. I just feel it is great, the sense of achievement.  The potential of every youth can be stretched again and again.
When I wake up in the morning, I can proudly say I am one step closer to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment